What Can You Do When Your Radiators Not Heating Up
The most common reason for this is that your system has air trapped in it.
- However there are some simple things to check first.
- Check to see if the valve on the radiator is closed
- Is the radiator thermostat valve set correctly and working
- Is the lock shield valve set correctly?
A lock shield is the valve at the opposite end of the radiator to your inlet valve.
- Are the valves blocked. Is the area you live in prone to limescale. If so your heating system may need to be flushed out.
Our solution to this problem is the Tadpole Deaerator. It is a unique device on the market that removes the air from your heating system. The problem with the air in your heating system is that it corrodes and shortens the life of your radiators, pumps and boilers.
In our tests, we have results showing savings of upto 23.7% in heating bills.
Please note we recommend that you only use qualified and certified professionals to work on your plumbing and heating systems.