Commercial Hot Water
The Benifits of our Commercial Hot Water System are:
- POSSIBILITY OF ADAPTING THE EXISTING INSTALLATION WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CIVIL CONSTRUCTION WORKS
- HEAT IS CAPTURED THROUGH SOLAR RADIATION, ENVIRONMENT TEMPERATURE, RAIN, WIND AND EVEN SNOW
- THE HEAT PRODUCED ON COLDER DAYS, EVEN AT NIGHT IS SUFFICIENT TO ATTAIN THE WATER TEMPERATURE DESIRED.
- THE SOLAR PANELS ARE LIGHT, DISCREET AND HAVE VERSATILITY IN TERMS OF WHERE TO PUT THEM.
- THE ENERGY CONSUMPTION OF THE EQUIPMENT IS REDUCED DUE TO A VERY EFFICIENT COMPRESSOR
- 3rd GENERATION SOLAR ENERGY
- SOLAR HOT WATER UP TO 60°C AVAILABLE
- ALMOST NON EXISTENT MAINTENANCE
- UP TO 3 CYCLES OF HOT WATER REPLACEMENT SYSTEM CAPACITY PER DAY
For More Commercial Hot Water Information Call Us NOW on 01 8643838 or fill in the Contact Form and We Will Call you Back!
Did You know:
- A survey by the SEAI stated that the commercial sector could save up to 25% of its current energy usage through investment in viable energy efficient opportunities
- In a typical nursing home heating can account for 65% of total energy costs
- Heating water can account for up to 50% of a hotel’s total energy costs
- The hotel industry in Ireland spends between €70 million to €100 million a year on energy
- Our Energie system can be retrofitted to nearly all existing buildings and is compatible with all conventional heating systems
Our Thermodynamic Solar Panels can provide large volumes of water for commercial use all year round. The Energie system from LVP Renewables allows easy integration with traditional boilers, thereby reducing the costs of producing hot water (which in a lot of cases can be the number one expense for organisations after staffing costs). Many of these systems can have their initial investment returned through savings within a 2-4 year period.
LVP Renewables have installed commercial thermodynamic solar panel systems all over Ireland in organisations such as nursing homes, food processing factories, B&Bs, restaurants and take-aways.
Click On The Sectors Below That We Currently Supply:
Saint Catherines nursing home is located in Newcastle West Limerick. In February 2013 LVP completed the installation of an 8 panel 1000litre Energie system. They have seen an excellent reduction in their oil bill in year & in the summer months they were able to turn the oil off completely. Stephen has given us his testimonial from his experience with the Energie system over the past year.
Cadburys is a chocolate manufacturing plant and has been in established in Ireland since 1933. LVP installed an Energie 2 solar block 6 sytems and a 2 panel 200 litre tank to do their heating and hot water in their offices in Coolock.
The Kingfisher Townhouse is located on Parnell Street Dublin 1. As part of a renovation in January 2013 to the 12 en-suite bedrooms in the townhouse, Malcolm decided to have a 2 panel 500litre Energie system install. This system supplies all of the hot water for the guest rooms and has a gas back up facility but it is rarely needed. Malcolm has written his testimonial below.
The Pike Take Away located in Thurles Co. Tipperary. In this premises only a 1 panel 300 litre system was needed to give them all the hot water they need on a daily basis. Mao restaurants have been the top Asian restaurant chain in Dublin for over 20 years and bring their extensive range of Asian and Thai cuisine direct to their customers homes. when they opened a new premises located in Balinteer, Dublin in August 2013 we installed a 1 panel 300 litre system to provide all their hot water needs at the premises.
Leisureplex is a family entertainment complex based in Coolock Dublin. LVP installed a 2 panel 500litre Energie system in February 2013 system to supply all the hot water for the toilet & kitchen sinks. The gas is no longer used for hot water and is now only turned on to heat the building creating fantastic savings for the next 25 years
Artramon Farm has one of our 2 panel 500 litre Energie systems installed by LVP since March 2011. The dairy farm is based in Co. Wexford and the system is used to pre-heat water to 55 degrees. This is then topped up to 70 degrees by an electrical element, as this is required to prevent any issues with bacteria.
Fill In The Contact Form
To Arrange A Call Back Now!