So You Are Looking To Buy A Product From LVP Renewables
Let Us Explain How Our Process Works
We are always available to talk to you with regards to your Thermodynamic Solar Panels query. We aim to be back in contact with you within 2 working days of receiving an email enquiry. If you phone the office, there will usually be someone available to speak to you straight away. If not, we will call you back at a time of your choosing. On speaking to a potential customer we will explain the Energie solar panel system in detail. We will run through the pros and cons to choosing this thermodynamic solar panel system over others, the specification for your particular project, and the price. It is important to understand that unlike some other companies we do not believe in “pressure selling”. We will not send a sales representative out to your house until you have received a quote, understand the technology, and feel that our system may be something you wish to purchase. LVP Renewables can offer you the tools to help you make a decision. Whether it be calling to our office to see a live demo unit, or contacting an existing customer, we can offer you options to help you ensure you are choosing correctly.
If you are happy to proceed, LVP Renewables will conduct a thorough site survey at this point. The main items we will be checking are the size of your hot press, the location for the solar panel and how we will run the pipes with minimum fuss. We will ordinarily agree on the sale at this point and organise a deposit for the works to be concluded.
Unless stated otherwise, you should be contacted the first working day after a deposit is received to be booked into production. Our production manager will ensure that the date chosen suits both you and the installation crew. Lead times will have been discussed by the sales-rep at site survey stage. You will be contacted a second time by the production team the Friday before the install just to confirm the date still suits you.
Unless you are using your own plumber, a 2 man crew will arrive from LVP Renewables to fit your system. As per Irish law, the men will both be fully qualified for the works undertaken. At least one of the crew (if not both) will be an F-Gas registered engineer, a registered solar panel installer, and at least one of the crew will be a fully qualified plumber.
- We will mount the solar panel in the agreed location from site survey, and run pipes down to the cylinder location (ordinarily the hot press)
- We will drain, remove and replace your old cylinder. (You will be given the choice to dispose of your cylinder yourself or we can take it away)
- We will vacuum, charge and fully commission your system once the above steps are completed.
- We will talk you through your new system and controls prior to leaving site.
- We would always strive to be gone by 6pm at the latest. Dependent upon your set-up, you may have hot water by late that same evening.
- The LVP staff are always contactable for any queries that you may have, we would encourage you to pick up the phone if you have any questions.